Monthly meetings are held at the Adelaide Theosophical Society (ground floor, 310 South Terrace, Adelaide) usually on the third Saturday of each month at 2 pm. These meetings are a forum for experienced astrologers to present interesting topics, promote discussion within the group and answer questions. They also provide opportunities to meet others who are interested in astrology.
Would you like to join FAASA?
If you are interested in joining FAASA please contact any member of the FAASA committee and complete the membership form attached here.
FAASA Inc – Current Membership Fees
*(DSS card required. Concession cards need to be sighted by the Treasurer at meetings when paying membership subs. Only pension cards and health care cards issued by Centrelink are deemed concession.)
If you wish to receive the Journal by post, there is a surcharge of $20/PA for Full Members and $15/PA for Concession Members.
Payment of Membership Fees
You can pay by Direct Deposit to ANZ Stirling
BSB: 015367 Account Number: 499070824
Please advise the Treasurer of your payment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FAASA Postal Address is PO Box 7443 Halifax St Adelaide 5000
FAASA Membership Benefits
- Copies of our FAA Journal published quarterly in March, June, September and December of each year. This Journal publishes research papers and other articles of interest and keeps you up to date with both National and International information. An electronic copy of the Journal is included in your membership fee.
- The FAASA newsletter, Southern Star, published monthly. It will keep you informed of our meetings and other events as well as other items of interest.
- Reduced fees at monthly meetings and workshops.
- Notification of special events such as workshops, conferences and guest speakers, and access to online meetings with FAA affiliates around Australia. Access to online international lectures and conferences.
- All members must abide by the FAA’s Code of Ethics. This separates us from so-called “fortune tellers”.
- Access to examinations leading to professional qualifications.
- Diploma Of Astrology: includes 4 modules (Calculation, Interpretation, Dynamic & Advanced)
- Advanced Diploma: the highest academic honour given by the FAA. In order to apply for an Advanced Diploma, the applicant must hold the Dip Astro (FAA)
- For further information about the FAA exam process and timetable, click here Look at the top menu and you will find an EXAM menu towards the right. It has a drop-down with lots of Exam information.