Welcome to FAASA
FAASA is an association for anyone interested in astrology- we welcome you whether you are a beginner or a professional. We hold meetings, usually on the second Saturday of each month, in the TS rooms, behind New Dimensions Bookshop, 310 South Tce Adelaide. Everyone is welcome. At these meetings, we have talks by local astrologers, and occasionally from interstate or overseas astrologers. It is a great opportunity to enjoy the fellowship of like-minded people, to develop your knowledge and to immerse yourself in the wonderful world of astrology!
The FAASA is the South Australian association affiliated with the Federation of Australian Astrologers and is based in Adelaide.
Provide a centre of excellence in astrology which will enrich experienced astrologers, nurture new astrologers and inform the broader community of the depth, wisdom and value of this ancient and learned discipline.
Our aims are to :
Inspire astrologers by:
- Enabling experienced astrologers the opportunity to advance and develop their knowledge and expertise
- Providing new astrologers with opportunities for development in a nurturing and supportive climate within the astrological community
- Facilitating opportunities for astrologers to engage with each other, share a sense of fellowship and enjoy social networking opportunities with like-minded individuals
Advance astrological expertise by:
- Promoting formal, rigorous astrological study leading to the FAA Diploma or equivalent
- Becoming a centre of excellence in SA for astrological research and development
- Conducting ourselves in a manner that raises the professional standard of astrology
Raise the profile of professional astrology by:
- Providing a central point of contact for the SA astrological community
- Promoting quality astrology within the general community through public comment, media opportunities and presentations relating to the art and science of this discipline
Please Contact Us Here if you would like more information about the Federation of Australian Astrologers SA and our activities.
At the Special General Meeting on Saturday, 3rd February 2024, the updated Constitution has been voted in by the members!
Well done everyone and special thanks to Janet and Opie for their work on getting it prepared and organised. The behind-the-scenes work was huge!